Monday, November 2, 2009

Food for thought

Here are a few quotes from AdventureWoman.com to get you motivated when your tired or feel like throwing in the towel. Just remember to keep it up and stay positive. Tomorrow is a new day and the sun will come out again.

"Talk without effort is nothing."-Mary W. Stewart

"Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person."- Mother Teresa

"Just go out there and do what you've got to do."-Martina Navratilova

"Let us never confuse stability with stagnation."- Mary Jean LeTendre

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."- Delores Ibarruri

Go out and get 'em. Adventure Woman believes in YOU!

Have a favorite quote? Send it our way.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I BELIEVE that "things happen exactly as they're meant to" - which is perhaps why there have been times in my life when I went to Mexico, Tahiti, the Bahamas, England and Paris, Italy, Costa Rica and then NO WHERE! And if it's meant to be, I'll go to Hawaii or some other exotic location (New York City?) - but I'm quite sure it's NOT MEANT TO BE for me to catch up with my Goddaugterand her travels!

    ReplyDelete